Saturday, June 28, 2008

HELLO THERE!

Dear _____ (insert your name or whatever it is you use)

Well I'm sure none of you have a clue as to who I am, or what I do, or .... eh forget it.
..
..
It all started one sunny Saturday morning (actually one ridiculously sunny, hot and humid morning). My brother had his munny customs at a gallery (APW gallery) in NYC, and I went with him to check it out. There were so many different customs, all unique and pretty much awesome that I became instantly hooked. So smarty me, I went out and grabbed a mini munny and now here I am.
..
..
So hopefully in the near future I'll be able to share some photos of the custom mini munny I'm currently working on, and you will enjoy them.....of course you will

While your at it, take a run over to my bros spot...
you can find the link on the right hand side of this page (Osiris Orion)


~Cid

No comments: